A small, convenient 500g bag of oat hay, save £1 and pay no extra shipping when bought with another item!
Our Oat hay was grown by us on our farm and is packed with lovely oat heads for your bunny to search for!
Rabbits, like humans appreciate variety in their diet and this hay is perfect to add on or to mix into their usual Happy Hay meal but it is higher in protein so is best used as a treat or a way to encourage them to eat other hays.
It is also a great way to encourage fussy bunnies to eat hay and the extra stalky nature of it is excellent for dental health.
It is normal for the Oat hay to contain yellow stalks.
Kind to your rabbit, kind to you, kind to the environment.
- Add variety to your pets diet with some of our homemade Oat Hay
- Sweet, very stalky and green
- We care about the environment as much as we care about your bunnies, so we only use recyclable cardboard in our packaging and part of the delivery charge offsets the carbon emissions resulting from delivery.#
- Perfect for growing bunnies
Hooray for Hay
- High in fibre for a well-functioning digestive system
- Bursting with good nutrients that perfectly satisfy the dietary needs of your rabbit
- Promotes dental health
- Prevents obesity for overall health and wellbeing
- It’s impossible to overfeed
- Satisfies your bunny’s instinct to forage keeping him active and stimulated